Comment on page
We collect information about you when you use the Service, including information you provide when you access our content. The categories of information we collect include:
- Contact Data, including your name, cryptocurrency wallet address, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers. You may choose to voluntarily provide other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
- Transaction Data relating to the minting of non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”), including information regarding your cryptocurrency wallet and the purchase price, date and location of the transaction.
In addition, we may automatically collect information when you use the Service. The categories of information we automatically collect include:
- Service Use Data, including data about features you use, pages you visit, the time of day you browse, and your referring and exiting pages.
- Device Data, including data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and device identifiers such as IP address.
- Location Data, including non-precise location data (such as location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level). The types of tracking technologies we use to automatically collect this information include:
- Cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser that save data about your visit. Cookies often include a unique identifier (e.g., cookie #123). We use three types of cookies:
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalize the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside https://physital.art. With these cookies you, as website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so you do not see the same ad more than once for example.
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
For further information on how we use tracking technologies for analytics, and your rights and choices regarding them, see the “Analytics” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections below.
We also collect information from other sources. The categories of sources from which we collect information include:
- Social media platforms with which you interact.
- Publicly-available sources, including data in the public domain.