Comment on page
Use of Information
- Providing the Service to you.
- Preventing and addressing fraud, breach of policies or terms, or threats or harm.
- Understanding trends, usage, and activities, including through tracking technologies or surveys, to make business and marketing decisions.
- Communicating with you about updates, security alerts, changes to policies, and other transactional messages.
- Personalizing your experience to show you content we believe you will find interesting.
- Engaging in direct marketing, promotional communications, and non-personalized advertising.
- Fulfilling any purpose at your direction.
- With notice to you and your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use publicly available information (as that term is defined by applicable law) or information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified as those terms are defined by applicable law) for any purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.